WHAT IS INFERTILITY IN FEMALE?
This is the inability or failure of the female to conceive after a year and four months of regular sexual activity during the time of ovulation.
Each growth of a ripe egg (OVAL) occasionally two is released from one of the ovaries. The ripe egg beings to travel down the fallopian tube. It is here that it may be fertilized by the man’s sperm. If the egg is not fertilized, it will pass out of the body through the vagina. This known as menstruation.
A woman is most likely to conceive just after she ovulates. When an egg is released from her ovary, it is then fertilized by the sperm. Over 3 million sperm is released from a man in one ejaculation. Most of the sperm leak out of the vagina but some begin to swim up through the cervices.
One sperm may them join with the egg and fertilize it. During the week after fertilization the fertilized egg (embryo) moves slowly down into the fallopian tube and then the woman misses her period.
- Infertility can arise if the mucus remains thick and the sperms are unable to swim or if the fallopian tube has anti-bodies that attack the sperm.
- If either the fallopian tubes are blocked or damaged, it prevent the sperm or egg from meeting, this causes infertility.
- The ovary may fail to produce mature eggs or may be unable to release mature egg.
- The uterus may contain fibroid and its lining may contain endometriosis.
- Failure to ovulate the inability to release an egg is the major cause of female infertility
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ovarian problem/infections
- Ovarian cyst
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Birth control pills
- The in-balance of progesterone which is necessary for fertilized egg may cause miscarriage if it is too short a time, the egg may not survive.
- Structural problem this also causes infertility, i.e. the shape of the fallopian tube.
- Make sure you know the cause of the problem by undergoing an infertility test to understand the cause. When the cause is detected you find a solution but if you find out that there is no causes help yourselves with nutrients that can boost the immune-system.
- If it is caused by hormonal in-balance, balance your hormones with food that balances the hormone e.g. unripe pawpaw and its seed, watermelon and its seed.
- Put your trust in God.
These are chemical messengers in the body
In female we have – gonadotropin, prolactin and progesterone
If these hormones are low it can also lead to infertility.
when there is regular sex, there is vaginal environmental disorder.
- The vaginal has a natural cleansing, never use artificial wash.
- Fore-play (romance) – this is very necessary as it allows natural results
- Squirting – this is a very large discharge of a woman orgasm inform of urine
- Always avoid anal sex.